22 Ton HyperSplit High-Speed Traversing Hydraulic Log Splitter (FREE shipping to commercial address)
Hyper Split High-Speed 22 Ton Hydraulic Log Splitter
*This "free shipping" is to a commercial address or address with a fork lift/tractor/method of unloading from the back gate of a semi truck - for "residential delivery" orders, please purchase through our "residential delivery" listing for this same splitter.
Designed in Golden, Colorado
Free shipping to the lower 48!*
"There are regular ole' slow hydraulic splitters, then there's Hyper Split!"
Our Hyper Split high-speed hydraulic log splitters have an exclusive hydraulic system that allows them to split wood over 60% faster than traditional splitters with similar specs.
Check out our video here!
"A wood pile that took me a day to produce with my old splitter was split and stacked by the afternoon, leaving me more time for my family."
Our Hyper Split high-speed hydraulic log splitters are just as reliable as the tried-and-true traditional splitters. When you can split wood 60% faster, time isn't the only thing you'll save...
Order a Hyper Split today, and enjoy the advantages!
- Time Saved is Time off! Spend it with your family, or tend to other tasks!
- Lower Fuel Cost per Cord
- 6 Second (Out and Back) Cycle Time vs. 10 Second Cycle Time of Traditional Splitters
- Adjustable-Detent, Tunable Valve Keeps Your System Running Reliably Year After Year
- 3 Year Factory Parts Replacement Warranty (1 Year for Hydraulic Components and Engine)
Features and Specifications:
- High-Speed 4" Bore Hydraulic Cylinder
- Log Table / Work Table Included (Mounts to Either Side)
- 60% Faster Cycle Time than Traditional Hydraulic Splitters
- 11 GPM Two-Stage Hydraulic Pump
- Adjustable-Detent Valve
- Vertical or Horizonal Operation
- Handle at Front End of Beam for Ease of Positioning
- Rubber Damper Beneath Front Beam Mount when Connected (Less Rattling During Transport!)
- 12" DOT Rated Tires
- 196CC OHV Easy-Starting Gasoline Engine
- Hydraulic Fluid Temperature Gauge on Tank
- Spring-Clip Tow Chains
- Sturdy A-Frame Stand Allows Rock-Solid Stability, Folds Up for Towing
- 3 Year Factory Parts Replacement Warranty (1 Year for Hydraulic Components and Engine
- Hydraulic Tank Holds 7 Gallons of AW32 Hydraulic Oil (NOT PROVIDED)
- Engine Oil Not Included (20 oz 10W-30)
- The Hyper Split comes partially assembled in a crate and can be quickly assembled with basic hand tools
- Beam and hydraulics are all mounted, all you do is bolt on the wheels, log table and tongue, then attach the beam to the chassis and add fluid
- This keeps shipping costs down and delivery more reliable