Replacement Part: MTD Log Splitter Cylinder 4" Bore, 24" Stroke, Old Style Clevis Mount
4" Bore x 24" Stroke MTD Hydraulic Log Splitter Cylinder
- Fits older MTD and associated brand log splitters with the clevis style mount.
- OEM Quality Replacement Cylinder, replaces MTD Part numbers:
718-0312, 918-0306, 718-0306 , 718-0306-0483 , 718-0306-0498 , 718-0306-0637 , 718-0306-0638 , 718-0306-0662 , 718-0306-0674 (Some of these are 4.25" and 4.5" cylinders, but this one will work interchangeably, with higher-speed and slightly less splitting force than your failing larger diameter cylinder.
Found on MTD, Yard Machines, White Outdoor, Troy-Bilt, Cub Cadet, and many other brands.
These are DIRECT FIT Replacement parts for any MTD or associated MTD branded splitters.
4" Bore x 24" Stroke MTD Hydraulic Cylinder Specifications:
- All welded design
- Double acting
- Rebuildable (seals can be replaced)
- 1-3/4" Chrome rod is machined at the end to 1-1/2" to fit wedge, with 9/16" mounting hole for wedge mounting
- Double-ear mounting clevis design to accept 1-1/8" through-pin (hole measures just under 1-1/4")
- 24" stroke
- 4" diameter bore
- 3500 maximum operating pressure
- Painted black
- Ships via FedEx ground to the lower 48 states only!!!
- The screw that is shown in the end of cylinder on rod side must be in place at all times during operation, do not remove this when you receive the cylinder!