Log Splitter Hydraulic Pump - Reverse Rotation 11 GPM
Brand NEW 11GPM Log slitter pump / 2 stage gear pump. COUNTER CLOCK WISE ROTATION
This pump is the same as our standard pumps with clockwise rotation but is designed for opposite rotation. Some splitters that use a belt drive like Swisher would use this pump.
The 2-stage pump can give you faster cycle times and higher possible pressure with a small engine. Excellent for use on log splitters, 85% efficient.
Recommended 5-6hp engine
- New Hydraulic Log Splitter Pump 11 GPM @ 3600RPM.
- Part # CBNA-8.8/2.1
- Shaft: ½” (key included)
- Inlet: 1” (we do carry ¾” upon request)
- Outlet: ½” NPT
- Dimensions: 5.5”L x 3”H x 4”W
- Minimum HP: 5,
- RPM Requirement: 3600 for 11 GPM, pump can be operated with lower RPM's
- For use with open center hydraulic systems only
- 1st Stage:8.8 GPM@650 PSI
- 2nd Stage: 2.1 GPM@2500 PSI
- Maximum Pressure: 4000 PSI
- Bolt Circle: 2.83in.
- 4 Bolt Holes Spaced 2in. on Center
- Bolt Hole Diameter: .344in.
- Rotation: Counter-Clockwise
- We are not responsible and will not warranty customer cross threading hydraulic fittings or stripping out threads into this pump, if you are not familiar with tightening or installing pipe threads into aluminum then you will need to have someone familiar with doing so.
We ship to Alaska and Hawaii