Log Splitter Hydraulic Pump - Reverse Rotation 16 GPM
16 GPM, 2 stage hydraulic pump, COUNTER CLOCKWISE Rotation
The 2-stage pump can give you faster cycle times and higher possible pressure with a small engine. Excellent for use on log splitters. 85% efficient.
Suggested applications: Presses, Log Splitters, Clamping Units and Compactors
- New Hydraulic Log Splitter Pump 16 GPM @ 3600RPM
- Shaft: ½”
- Inlet port: 1”
- Outlet port: ½”
- 7- 1/4" L with shaft
- 5- 5/8” L without shaft
- 3” across body
- 3 -3/8” across mounting surface
- Minimum 8 HP or larger gas engine, direct drive only, horizontal shaft (can be mounted vertical or horizontal)
- For use with open center hydraulic systems only
- First Stage: 13 GPM @ 650 PSI
- Second Stage: 3 GPM @ 2500 PSI
- Maximum pressure: 4000 PSI
- Bolt circle: 2.83in.
- 4 holes spaced 2” on center
- Mounting hole diameter: .344in.
- Woodruff key: 1/8in.
- Rotation is COUNTER CLOCKWISE!
- Flow rates on the hi-low tandem pumps are 0.256 cu in/rev on the low flow and 0.793 cu in/rev on the high flow pump.
- This 2 stage pump can give you much faster cycle times and higher possible pressures with a small engine. Excellent for use on log splitters. 85% efficient.
- Model GP-CBN is a HI/LO hydraulic gear pump with 12 different displacement combinations with maximum pressures of 900 psi for the low pressure pump and 3000 psi for the high pressure. The change from LO to HI pressure is automatic with the LO side pressure pre set from 400 psi to 900 psi.
- The HI/LO section of the pump is all aluminum and the end plates are cast steel. Applications for the HI/LO pump are log splitters, presses etc where rapid movement of the cylinder at low pressure is required prior to automatically switching to the high pressure mode to meet load requirements.
ToolTuff also has in stock 11, 13, 22 & 28 gpm log splitter pumps ready to ship. We also carry hydraulic cylinders and control valves for the most common log splitters on the market today. We are supplier of log splitter OEM parts in the United States and Canada. Please contact us for any questions and we always offer discounts for bulk orders.