MTD Log Splitter Build Kit: 11 GPM Pump, Mount, A7 Detent Valve, Bolts & Coupler - For Replacement or "Build it Yourself"
Sorry, this item is out of stock
11 GPM MTD Specific Log Splitter Pump, Mount, Auto-Return Detent Valve and Coupler Kit w/Bolts
From Tool Tuff Direct - Your Source for Log Splitter Parts Since 2012!
Brand NEW Replacement part fits MTD 11 GPM Log Splitter Pump / 2 Stage Gear Pump found on many MTD branded splitters
Use as a OEM-grade replacement part for MTD branded units with this style of pump or for a "build it yourself" splitter project!
The 2-stage pump can give you faster cycle times and higher possible pressure with a small engine. Excellent for use on log splitters, 85% efficient.
Recommended for 5-7 hp Motors
- 11 GPM at 3600RPM.
- Shaft: ½” (key included)
- Inlet: 1” (we do not carry ¾”)
- Outlet: SAE O-Ring
- Dimensions: 5.5”L x 3”H x 4”W
- Minimum HP: 5
- RPM Requirement: 3600 for 11 GPM, pump can be operated with lower RPM's
- For use with open center hydraulic systems only
- 1st Stage: 9 GPM@650 PSI
- 2nd Stage: 2 GPM@2500 PSI
- Maximum Pressure: 4000 PSI
- Bolt Circle: 2.83in.
- 4 Bolt Holes Spaced 2in. on Center
- Bolt Hole Diameter: .344in.
- Rotation: Clockwise
Small Pump Mount:
- Length: 4-1/6"
- Pump Side: 2-3/4" bolt circle (8 holes), 2" on center
- Engine Side: 3-9/16" bolt circle, 2" on center
- Durable case iron construction
- Adjustable pump position in 45 degree increments
- Compatible with most 4-7HP gas engines
- Direct replacement for many 15-27 ton log splitter
Lovejoy LO75 Coupler
This kit includes two coupler halves and one rubber spider to connect the pump to your engine. Choose the correct coupler to fit your engine from the drop-down menu, 5/8", 3/4", or 7/8"
A7 Auto-Return Log Splitter Valve
(We have other valves available - if the schematic looks different than your valve, message us and we can substitute it)
Single spool, Open center.
- Max pressure rating: 3500psi.
- Relief valve set at 3100psi but is adjustable.
- Working ports ½”NPT.
- In/Out ports ¾” NPT
- Detent Pressure set at 700 psi but is adjustable.
- Compatible with most splitters (SpeeCo, MTD, Brave, Swisher etc)
- Threaded end cap for easy detent adjustment
Mounting bracket holes (4) are 5/16-18 thread pitch and are spaced 1" x 2-5/8" apart
This is the next generation in log splitter valves. The detent is usually what wears out and causes valves to fail. This valve allows user to adjust the kick out pressure to what they need and as detent balls and grooves wear.
Pump to Mount Bolts, Lock Washers, Nuts
- Includes the required bolts, nuts and lock washers required to mount the pump to the mount. You'll supply your own engine mounting bolts.