Skid-Steer Hydraulic Inverted Log Splitter Fast 30" Stoke, 25 Ton
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Skid Steer Hydraulic Log Splitter
Fast 25 Ton / 30" Stroke
We will ship out in 1-2 business days FREE to an address with the capability to unload it (fork lift, bucket tractor, etc. Extra charge in lift-gate delivery needed.
PLEASE NOTE: Ships free to a commercial address or address with a method of unloading a crate from the back gate of a semi truck (fork lift, bucket tractor). Additional charges may apply for extremely remote areas but we will check with you before shipping the order if that is the case. Lift-gate Service to get the crate off of the semi is an extra fee that you will be charged by the freight company if you need this service.
This splitter is designed to be rugged, reliable and simple. We did a lot of engineering and testing before finalizing this splitter. It uses a single piece I-Beam and solid steel plates configured in a way that minimizes number of components and stress on the structure. We used advanced structural analysis to ensure reliability and used our expertise to develop ergonomic factors that make this a joy to use. We tested this in all weather and with logs of all sizes and wood types, and we love it.
- Mounts on standard skid steer and uses 1/2" ISO Flat Face hydraulic couplers
- 30" Stoke: cut long pieces of wood
- 25 Tons: lots of power for big logs
- Inverted splitting: no lifting logs, just drive up and split them
- Rugged, one-piece I-Beam construction
- Slip resistant plates on top: for safety getting in and out of skid steer
- ISO 16028 Flat Face couplers
- Ground foot plates (see picture) prevent mounting plate from sinking into ground
- Hole on end of beam allows it to be used as a crane
- Wedge is mounted on the ram: this make splitting the same log multiple times much easier, and makes it easier to use the end to grab and move logs