Bale Spears / Skid Steer Mounting Plate
Tool Tuff's new multifunctional skid steer mounting plate has the capability combining many different products to be used on one simple mounting plate. You no longer need to purchase a single function mounting plate.
This item listed includes Tool Tuff's new multifunctional skid steer mounting plate and 3 bale spear tines. Each tine is rated at 3200 lbs. It is recommended to use 2 or 3 spears when moving hay bales. The lower tines are spaced 24" apart.
Multifunctional skid steer mounting plate are intended to be used with:
- Tool Tuff hydraulic post hole digger with cradle
- Hay spear tines (included)
- Forklift tines
- 2" receiver tube for towing kit
- Many more uses with the cradle mount
- Inside mount spacing of 44-3/4" for fit with standard skid steer plate - see attached photo
- Vertical mast height of 16" to be used with fork lift tines - see attached photo
- Compatible with our 1-5/8" hay spear tines - see attached photo *** 3 tines included
- Weighs over 150lbs without tines.
**Includes a 2" & 1-7/8" towing kit (while supplies last.)
Check out our short product video: https://youtu.be/KCtRXXYuurQ