NEW! Tool Tuff 7.5 hp, 212cc, Electric Start, 4-Stroke Gasoline Engine - Easy-Starting Even in Cold Weather, Reliable
Introducing Tool Tuff Direct's New Line of Gasoline Engines!
The Tool-Tuff Direct 7.5 hp, 212cc Electric Starting Gasoline Engine is a perfect choice for your power equipment build or repair project. It starts easily even on those cold winter mornings and is very reliable. In developing this product, we tested similar engines from Briggs & Stratton, Kohler and a handful of others. This was our favorite and now we're bringing it to you at a very competitive price.
Specifications: (Dimensional drawings in the listing photos!)
- 7.5 hp
- 8.85 ft-lb torque
- 212cc displacement
- Electric Starter Combined with Easy starting recoil system for backup
- Battery leads/cables/clamps included
- 3.6 L fuel capacity
- 0.6 L oil capacity
- 3/4" diameter shaft, 2-7/16" length
- Dual fill ports (one on either end of the engine - Gives you a couple options to work with!)
- EPA Approved
- Designed to work with fuels containing up to 10% ethanol
- Standard mounting pattern on crankshaft side and on bottom
- 2" x 2" 4-bolt mounting pattern on crankshaft side for your hydraulic pump, etc.
- Full line of replacement parts available
- 6 month warranty!
- Fuel shutoff valve for keeping that carb clean during storage and keeping it from flooding during transport