Log Splitter Build Kit: Cylinder with A7 Valve, Choose Your Cylinder!
Choose between a 5", 4.5" or 4" Diameter Cylinder, High Pressure Line and Auto-Return Detent Valve
From Tool Tuff Direct - Your Source for Log Splitter Parts Since 2012!
Build your own log splitter setup with this convenient kit!
Picture shows valve connected to cylinder - it is shipped separate, just screw in the included fittings with some thread tape.
A7 Auto-Return Log Splitter Valve
(We have other valves available - if the schematic looks different than your valve, message us and we can substitute it)
Single spool, Open center.
- Max pressure rating: 3600psi.
- Relief valve set at 3100psi but is adjustable.
- Working ports ½”NPT.
- In/Out ports ¾” NPT
- Detent Pressure set at 700 psi but is adjustable.
- Compatible with most splitters (SpeeCo, MTD, Brave, Swisher etc)
- Threaded end cap for easy detent adjustment
Mounting bracket holes (4) are 5/16-18 thread pitch and are spaced 1" x 2-5/8" apart
This is the next generation in log splitter valves. The detent is usually what wears out and causes valves to fail. This valve allows user to adjust the kick out pressure to what they need and as detent balls and grooves wear.
5", 4.5", or 4" Bore x 24" Stroke Hydraulic Log Splitter Cylinder (OEM Replacement for TSC, Huskee,SplitMaster, Oregon, SpeeCo, Etc)
In addition to being great "build it yourself splitter" parts, our cylinders will replace your original worn-out double acting TSC, Huskee, SplitMaster, Oregon, SpeeCo and many other Log Splitter cylinders that have the double-ear mounting clevis as shown in our pictures without any modifications needed. Most of the time they are direct-fit. All fit-up dimensions are listed in the picture section of this add.
- All welded design
- Direct replacement for TSC Husky, SplitMaster, Oregon, SpeeCo and many others
- USA seller
- This cylinder to be used with any 2 stage gear pump
- Tonnage is based on Cylinder Diameter and Pressure (4" @ 3600psi = 22.6 Tons, 4.5" @ 3600psi = 28.6 Tons, 5" @ 3600psi = 35.3 Tons)
- Double-Acting (Forward and Reverse
- Rebuildable (seals can be replaced)
- 1-3/4" Chrome rod with 9/16" mounting hole for wedge mounting on the 4" and 4.5" Cylinder. The 5" cylinder uses a 2" rod.
- Double mounting clevis design to accept 1-1/8"
- 24" stroke
- 1/2" NPT hydraulic ports
- 3600 maximum operating pressure
- Painted black
- 1-1/8" Clevis mounting holes to mount cylinder to the beam.