Log Splitter Build Kit: 11 GPM Pump, LO75 Coupler, Pump Mount, Bolts, For Replacement or "Build it Yourself"
Brand NEW 11 GPM Log Splitter Pump / 2 Stage Gear Pump
This is same pump used by SpeeCo, Champion, Oregon, MTD and many others. Use as a replacement for those units, or for a "build it yourself" splitter project
The 2-stage pump can give you faster cycle times and higher possible pressure with a small engine. Excellent for use on log splitters, 85% efficient.
Recommended for 5-7 hp engines
- 11 GPM at 3600RPM.
- Part # CBNA-8.8/2.1
- Shaft: ½” (key included)
- Inlet: 1” (we do not carry ¾”)
- Outlet: ½” NPT
- Dimensions: 5.5”L x 3”H x 4”W
- Minimum HP: 5
- RPM Requirement: 3600 for 11 GPM, pump can be operated with lower RPM's
- For use with open center hydraulic systems only
- 1st Stage: 9 GPM@650 PSI
- 2nd Stage: 2 GPM@2500 PSI
- Maximum Pressure: 4000 PSI
- Bolt Circle: 2.83in.
- 4 Bolt Holes Spaced 2in. on Center
- Bolt Hole Diameter: .344in.
- Rotation: Clockwise
Small Pump Mount:
- Length: 4-1/6"
- Pump Side: 2-3/4" bolt circle , 2" center-center (8 mounting holes, so you can mount the pump at a right-angle or at a 45 degree angle to fit your specific need - versatile!)
- Engine Side: 3-9/16" bolt circle, measures 2.5" between adjacent holes center-center
- Durable case iron construction
- Adjustable pump position in 45 degree increments
- Compatible with most 4-7HP gas engines
- Direct replacement for many 15-27 ton log splitter
Lovejoy LO75 Coupler
This kit includes two coupler halves and one rubber spider to connect the pump to your engine. To match the coupler to your engine, choose from L075 3/4" 5/8" or 7/8"
Pump to Mount Bolts, Lock Washers, Nuts
- Includes the required bolts, nuts and lock washers required to mount the pump to the mount. You'll supply your own engine mounting bolts.