Log Splitter Build Kit: 13 GPM Pump, Mount, A7 Auto-Return Valve, Bolts, Coupler - Use as Replacement or for "Build it Yourself"
Sorry, this item is out of stock
13 GPM Log Splitter Pump, Mount, Auto-Return Detent Valve and Coupler Kit w/Bolts
From Tool Tuff Direct - Your Source for Log Splitter Parts Since 2012!
Brand NEW 13 GPM Log Splitter Pump / 2 Stage Gear Pump
This 2-stage pump is excellent for use on log splitters, press & machine tools, power units for snow plows, small displacement and modest pressure hydraulic systems. It can provide faster cycle times & higher possible pressure with a small engine.
This is same pump used by SpeeCo, Champion, Oregon, MTD and many others. Use as a replacement or for a "build it yourself" splitter project.
The 2-stage pump can give you faster cycle times and higher possible pressure with a small engine. Excellent for use on log splitters, 85% efficient.
Features & Specifications:
- Stages: 2
- GPM: 13
- Construction: Extrusion Aluminum
- Max. Operation Speed: 3600RPM
- Max. Operation Pressure: 4000PSI
- Shaft Extension: 1.5"
- Shaft Diameter: 1/2"
- Keyed Shaft: 1/8" Squarex
- Inlet Port: 1.0" Diameter Tube
- Outlet Port: 1/2" NPT
- Weight: 6.3lbs
- Ships USPS Priority medium flat rate box to all 50 USA states.
- When looking at shaft and pump mounting surface, the shaft spins Clock Wise. Your engine needs to spin Counter Clockwise as you look at that shaft.
Small Pump Mount:
- Length: 4-1/6"
- Pump Side: 2-3/4" bolt circle , 2" center-center (8 mounting holes, so you can mount the pump at a right-angle or at a 45 degree angle to fit your specific need - versatile!)
- Engine Side: 3-9/16" bolt circle, measures 2.5" between adjacent holes center-center
- Durable case iron construction
- Adjustable pump position in 45 degree increments
- Compatible with most 4-7HP gas engines
- Direct replacement for many 15-27 ton log splitter
Lovejoy LO75 Coupler
This kit includes two LO75 coupler halves and one rubber spider to connect the pump to the engine. Choose your engine crankshaft size from the drop-down menu - 3/4", 5/8", or 7/8".
A7 Auto-Return Log Splitter Valve
(We have other valves available - if the schematic looks different than your valve, message us and we can substitute it)
Single spool, Open center.
- Max pressure rating: 3500psi.
- Relief valve set at 3100psi but is adjustable.
- Working ports ½”NPT.
- In/Out ports ¾” NPT
- Detent Pressure set at 700 psi but is adjustable.
- Compatible with most splitters (SpeeCo, MTD, Brave, Swisher etc)
- Threaded end cap for easy detent adjustment
Mounting bracket holes (4) are 5/16-18 thread pitch and are spaced 1" x 2-5/8" apart
This is the next generation in log splitter valves. The detent is usually what wears out and causes valves to fail. This valve allows user to adjust the kick out pressure to what they need and as detent balls and grooves wear.
Pump to Mount Bolts, Lock Washers, Nuts
- Includes the required bolts, nuts and lock washers required to mount the pump to the mount. You'll supply your own engine mounting bolts.