Log Splitter Build Kit: 16 GPM Pump, Coupler, Mount, Bolts, For Huskee, Speeco, etc Replacement or "Build it Yourself"
Brand NEW 16 GPM Log Splitter Pump / 2 Stage Gear Pump
This is same pump used by SpeeCo, Champion, Oregon, MTD and many others. Use as a replacement or a "build it yourself" splitter project
The 2-stage pump can give you faster cycle times and higher possible pressure with a small engine. Excellent for use on log splitters, 90% efficient.
Recommended 8-12hp engine
- 16 GPM @ 3600RPM.
- Shaft: ½” (key included)
- Inlet: 1" diameter
- Outlet: ½” NPT
- Dimensions: 5.5”L x 3”H x 4”W
- Minimum HP: 8
- RPM Requirement: 3600 for 11 GPM, pump can be operated with lower RPM's
- For use with open center hydraulic systems only
- 1st Stage: 13 GPM@650 PSI
- 2nd Stage: 3 GPM@2500 PSI
- Maximum Pressure: 4000 PSI
- Bolt Circle: 2.83in.
- 4 Bolt Holes Spaced 2in. on Center
- Bolt Hole Diameter: .344in.
- Rotation: Clockwise
Large Pump Mount:
- Length: 5-1/4"
- Pump Side: 2-3/4" bolt circle (8 holes), 2" on center
- Engine Side: 5" bolt circle, 3-1/2" on center
- Durable case iron construction
- Compatible with most 8-14HP gas engines
- The kit comes with two LO90 coupler halves and one rubber spider to connect the pump to your engine. Choose your engine crankshaft size from the drop-down menu, 5/8", 3/4" or 7/8", 1" or 1-1/8"
Bolts, Lock Washers, Nuts
- Kit comes with the necessary fasteners to bolt the mount and pump together. You'll supply your own engine mounting bolts