Log Splitter Build Kit: 16 GPM Pump, Mount, A7 Auto Return Valve, Bolts, Coupler - For Replacement or "Build it Yourself"
16 GPM Log Splitter Pump, Mount and Coupler Kit w/Bolts
From Tool Tuff Direct - Your Source for Log Splitter Parts Since 2012!
Brand NEW 16 GPM Log Splitter Pump / 2 Stage Gear Pump
This is same pump used by SpeeCo, Champion, Oregon, MTD and many others. Use as a replacement or a "build it yourself" splitter project
The 2-stage pump can give you faster cycle times and higher possible pressure with a small engine. Excellent for use on log splitters, 90% efficient.
Recommended 8-12hp engine
- 16 GPM @ 3600RPM.
- Shaft: ½” (key included)
- Inlet: 1" diameter
- Outlet: ½” NPT
- Dimensions: 5.5”L x 3”H x 4”W
- Minimum HP: 8
- RPM Requirement: 3600 for 11 GPM, pump can be operated with lower RPM's
- For use with open center hydraulic systems only
- 1st Stage: 13 GPM@650 PSI
- 2nd Stage: 3 GPM@2500 PSI
- Maximum Pressure: 4000 PSI
- Bolt Circle: 2.83in.
- 4 Bolt Holes Spaced 2in. on Center
- Bolt Hole Diameter: .344in.
- Rotation: Clockwise
Large Pump Mount:
- Length: 5-1/4"
- Pump Side: 2-3/4" bolt circle (8 holes), 2" on center
- Engine Side: 5" bolt circle, 3-1/2" on center
- Durable case iron construction
- Compatible with most 8-14HP gas engines
- The kit is shipped standard with an L90 coupler to connect the pump to your engine. Select your engine's crankshaft diameter from the drop-down menu, choose from 3/4", 7/8", 1" or 1-1/8"
A7 Auto-Return Log Splitter Valve
(We have other valves available - if the schematic looks different than your valve, message us and we can substitute it)
Single spool, Open center.
- Max pressure rating: 3500psi.
- Relief valve set at 3100psi but is adjustable.
- Working ports ½”NPT.
- In/Out ports ¾” NPT
- Detent Pressure set at 700 psi but is adjustable.
- Compatible with most splitters (SpeeCo, MTD, Brave, Swisher etc)
- Threaded end cap for easy detent adjustment
Mounting bracket holes (4) are 5/16-18 thread pitch and are spaced 1" x 2-5/8" apart
This is the next generation in log splitter valves. The detent is usually what wears out and causes valves to fail. This valve allows user to adjust the kick out pressure to what they need and as detent balls and grooves wear.
Bolts, Lock Washers, Nuts
- Kit comes with the necessary fasteners to bolt the mount and pump together. You'll supply your own engine mounting bolts