Log Splitter Build Kit, 22 GPM Pump, 35 Ton 5" Cylinder, Detent Valve & Hose, LO100 Coupler
5" Diameter Cylinder, High Pressure Line, 22 GPM Log Splitter Pump, Auto-Return Detent Valve and Coupler Kit
From Tool Tuff Direct - Your Source for Log Splitter Parts Since 2012!
Build your own log splitter setup with this convenient kit! Bolt this to your engine, and run some suction/discharge hoses and you're in business!
Picture shows valve connected to cylinder - it is shipped separate, just screw in the included fittings with some thread tape and you'll be golden!
This Listing Includes:
- 22 GPM 2-stage hydraulic pump for log splitters
- Auto-Return Adjustable Detent Valve "A7"
- 5" Bore 24" Stroke Welded Log Splitter Cylinder (makes ~35 tons with included pump)
- High Pressure line and fittings for connecting valve working ports to cylinder
- Commercial-duty LO100 Lovejoy style 3-Jaw coupler and rubber spider (with set screws included)
- 22 GPM Commercial Duty 2-Stage Hydraulic Pump for Log Splitters
- 16 and 6 GPM gear-sets combine for 22 GPM total.
- Max Pressure 4000psi intermittent, 3000PSI continuous.
- Max RPM: 4000
- Shaft size 5/8"
- Key 3/16"
- Inlet 1" NPT
- Outlet 3/4" NPT
- Requires about 11hp or more to run efficiently.
- Looking at shaft side, pump spins clockwise
- 2. Auto-Return Adjustable Detent Log Splitter Valve
This valve is a 2-way operation Log Splitter valve
- Direction 1: Actuate lever by hand, release it and it returns to neutral.
- Direction 2: Actuate lever by hand, release it and it stays in the actuated position (active) until the hydraulic cylinder bottoms out (or otherwise senses a spike in hydraulic pressure), at which time the detent will kick the lever back to the neutral position (inactive)
- Single spool, Open center.
- Max pressure rating: 4000 psi.
- Relief valve set at 3100psi but is adjustable between 1000 psi and 4000 psi
- Working ports ½”NPT.
- In/Out ports ¾” NPT
- Detent Pressure set at 700 psi but is adjustable. (Detent accessed by removing end cap)
- Compatible with most log splitters (SpeeCo, MTD, Brave, Swisher etc) but can be used for any DIY hydraulics project
This is the next generation in 2 way hydraulic detent valves. The detent is usually what wears out and causes valves to fail. This valve allows user to adjust the kick out pressure to what they need and as detent balls and grooves wear.
- 5" Bore, 24" Stroke, Welded Log Splitter Cylinder w/Clevis Mount
- All welded design
- Direct replacement for TSC Husky, SplitMaster, Oregon, SpeeCo and many others
- Double-acting (2 ports, forward and reverse action)
- Rebuildable (seals can be replaced)
- 2" Chrome rod machined to 1-3/4" to fit wedge
- Double mounting clevis design to accept 1" Pin (Hole dia 1-1/8"); 7/8" inside width
- 24" stroke
- 5" diameter bore
- 1/2" NPT hydraulic ports
- 3500 psi continuous
- Painted black
The screw that is shown in the end of cylinder on rod side must be in place at all times during operation, do not remove this when you receive the cylinder!
- High Pressure Hose for Between Valve and Outer Working Port
- LO11 LoveJoy Style 3-Jaw Coupler W/ Rubber Spider & Set Screws
- Contact us if you need an engine coupler different than 1"
- Commercial duty LO11 3-Jaw coupler
- Connects pump shaft (5/8" Dia) and engine shaft (1" Dia)
- Set screws provided (put removable thread locker on them before installation)