Log Splitter Build Kit, 28 GPM Pump, 35 Ton 5" Cylinder, High Flow Detent Valve, LO100 Coupler
5" Diameter Cylinder, High Pressure Line, 22 GPM Log Splitter Pump, Auto-Return Detent Valve and Coupler Kit
From Tool Tuff Direct - Your Source for Log Splitter Parts Since 2012!
Build your own log splitter setup with this convenient kit! Bolt this to your engine, and run some suction/discharge hoses and you're in business!
Picture shows valve connected to cylinder - it is shipped separate, just screw in the included fittings with some thread tape and you'll be golden!
This Listing Includes:
- 28 GPM 2-stage hydraulic pump for log splitters
- Auto-Return Adjustable Detent High Flow Valve "A5HF"
- 5" Bore 24" Stroke Welded Log Splitter Cylinder (makes ~35 tons with included pump)
- Commercial-duty LO100 Lovejoy style 3-Jaw coupler and rubber spider (with set screws included)
- 28 GPM Commercial Duty 2-Stage Hydraulic Pump for Log Splitters
- 21 and 7 GPM gearsets combine for 28 GPM total.
- Max Pressure 4000psi intermitant, 3000PSI continuous.
- Max RPM: 4000
- Shaft size 5/8"
- Keyway 3/16"
- Inlet 1" npt
- Outlet 3/4 not
- SAE Mount
- Requires about 15 hp or more to run efficiently.
- Looking at shaft side, pump rotates clockwise - Your engine must spin counter clockwise when looking at the shaft!!!!
- Pump can be mounted in vertical or horizontal positions - must have 100% positive fluid supply or pump will burn up.
- 2. Auto-Return Adjustable Detent Log Splitter Valve
Single spool, Open center.
Large ports and body accommodate high flows up to 32 gallons/min
- Relief valve set at 3500psi (adjustable
- Working ports 3/4”NPT.
- In/Out ports 1" BSPP
- Detent Pressure set at 700 psi but is adjustable.
- Compatible with most splitters (SpeeCo, MTD, Brave, Swisher etc)
- Threaded end cap for easy detent adjustment
Mounting bracket holes (4) are M8 thread pitch and are spaced 1" x 2-5/8" apart. Valve can also be mounted just by a pipe nipple from working port to cylinder.
This is the next generation in 2 way hydraulic detent valves. The detent is usually what wears out and causes valves to fail. This valve allows user to adjust the kick out pressure to what they need and as detent balls and grooves wear.
- 5" Bore, 24" Stroke, Welded Log Splitter Cylinder w/Clevis Mount
- All welded design
- Direct replacement for TSC Husky, SplitMaster, Oregon, SpeeCo and many others
- Double-acting (2 ports, forward and reverse action)
- Rebuildable (seals can be replaced)
- 2" Chrome rod machined to 1-3/4" to fit wedge
- Double mounting clevis design to accept 1" Pin (Hole dia 1-1/8"); 7/8" inside width
- 24" stroke
- 5" diameter bore
- 1/2" NPT hydraulic ports
- 3500 psi continuous
- Painted black
The screw that is shown in the end of cylinder on rod side must be in place at all times during operation, do not remove this when you receive the cylinder!
- L100 LoveJoy Style 3-Jaw Coupler W/ Rubber Spider & Set Screws
- Contact us if you need an engine coupler different than 1"
- Commercial duty LO11 3-Jaw coupler
- Connects pump shaft (5/8" Dia) and engine shaft (1" Dia)
- Set screws provided (put removable thread locker on them before installation)