NEW! Tool Tuff 15 hp, 420cc Electric Start 4-Stroke Gasoline Engine - Starts Even in COLD Weather
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Introducing Tool Tuff Direct's New Line of Gasoline Engines!
The Tool-Tuff Direct 15 hp, 420cc Electric Starting Gasoline Engine is a perfect choice for your power equipment build or repair project. It starts easily even on those cold winter mornings and is very reliable. In developing this product, we tested similar engines from Briggs & Stratton, Kohler and a handful of others. This was our favorite and now we're bringing it to you at a very competitive price.
Specifications: (Dimensional drawings in the listing photos!)
- 15 hp
- 19.5 ft-lb torque
- 420cc displacement
- Electric Start System (turn-key ignition) with Easy starting recoil pull-start system for backup
- Battery leads included w/terminal clamps
- Shaft diameter: 1"
- Shaft Length: 3.5"
- 6.5 L fuel capacity
- 1.1 L Oil sump capacity
- Dual fill ports (one on either end of the engine - Gives you a couple options to work with!)
- EPA Approved (NOT APPROVED FOR SALE IN CALIFORNIA! WE WILL NOT SHIP TO CALIFORNIA!)
- Designed to work with fuels containing up to 10% ethanol
- Standard mounting pattern on crankshaft side and on bottom
- 3.5" x 3.5" Square (5" bolt circle) 4-bolt mounting pattern on crankshaft side for your hydraulic pump, etc.
- Full line of replacement parts available
- 6 month warranty!
- Fuel shutoff valve for keeping that carb clean during storage and keeping it from flooding during transport