Tool-Tuff Single Acting 12 Volt DC Electro Hydraulic Power Unit w/Remote, Suitable for Dump or Tipper Trailer
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Equipped with a high pressure gear pump, a DC motor, a multi-functional manifold, valves and tank, this power unit has a power up - gravity down circuit. Start the motor to lift the machine and the lowering movement is activated by the solenoid valve with the lowering speed controlled by the pressure compensated flow control vale. It is widely used in tipper trailer, dump trailer, fork lift and scissor lift applications.
- Tank: Steel, 3 gallon horizontal or 12 Liters
- All ports are #6 SAE O-ring boss
- Motor: 2.0 hp, 12v, 2600 rpm, S3 Duty
- Pressure = 2500 psi (17.5 Mpa)
- Gear Pump: .128 Cu In/rev
- System Relief valve: 2500 PSI
- Solenoid Release Valve: 12VDC, NC
- These units are high quality and are used in many OEM applications. We have direct factory support for any questions or parts.
- Remote: 2 Button, 3 lines, 10 feet-1/2
- 21" total length
- 8-1/2 height (if you include the fill port then total height is 9-1/2")
ISO viscosity grades 22 to 46 are recommended. Anti wear, antifoaming & rust inhibitor additives are recommended.
For colder climates ATF can be used
In extreme cases Mil-5606 fluid can be used
Do not use synthetic, biodegradable or water base hydraulic fluids. In most cases these fluids are not compatible with Buna O-rings. Please check fluid compatibility before use.
Tractor hydraulic fluid is not recommended. Most tractor hydraulic fluid has to high of a viscosity & may not be compatible with Buna O-rings.
Recommended Fluid Viscosity Specifications:
ISO Viscosity Grades 22-46
cSt @ 40°C 22-46
cSt @ 100°C 4-8
Recommended Fluid Maintenance:
Change hydraulic fluid after initial 100 hours of operation
Change hydraulic fluid every 3000 hours or 2 years there after
Check hydraulic fluid level regularly before operation
Fit-up dimensions are: 7-3/4"wide x 8-1/2"tall x 12-1/2" long (fill port is 1" tall on tank)