Hydraulic Log Splitter Valve, 25gpm, 3500 psi, Adjustable Detent, (C5/Reverse Config)
Check inlet, outlet and A&B ports, this valve REVERSE PORT CONFIGURATION from most Speeco, Husky, Oregon, TSC and MTD log splitters. View the port orientations in the photo’s section to compare the port orientation to your existing log splitter. This valve is typically used on Brave and Champion log splitters but are used on others as well. Please make sure you are buying the right port configuration for your application!
- Single spool, Open center.
- Max pressure rating: 3500psi.
- Relief valve set at 3000psi but is adjustable.
- Working ports ½”NPT.
- In/Out ports ¾” NPT
- Detent Pressure set at 700 psi but is adjustable.
- Screw off end cap for easily detent pressure adjustability
- Cast Iron body
- Threaded mounting holes (4) are 1" center to center (width) x 1-5/8" center to center (length)
This is the next generation in log splitter valves. The detent is usually what wears out and causes valves to fail. This valve allows user to adjust the kick out pressure to what they need and as detent balls and grooves wear.