Log Splitter Build Kit 13 GPM Pump, Coupler, Mount, Bolts, For Replacement or "Build it Yourself"
Brand NEW 13 GPM Log Splitter Pump / 2 Stage Gear Pump
This 2-stage pump is excellent for use on log splitters, press & machine tools, power units for snow plows, small displacement and modest pressure hydraulic systems. It can provide faster cycle times & higher possible pressure with a small engine.
This is same pump used by SpeeCo, Champion, Oregon, MTD and many others. Use as a replacement or for a "build it yourself" splitter project.
The 2-stage pump can give you faster cycle times and higher possible pressure with a small engine. Excellent for use on log splitters, 85% efficient.
Features & Specifications:
- Stages: 2
- GPM: 13
- Construction: Extrusion Aluminum
- Max. Operation Speed: 3600RPM
- Max. Operation Pressure: 4000PSI
- Shaft Extension: 1.5"
- Shaft Diameter: 1/2"
- Keyed Shaft: 1/8" Squarex
- Inlet Port: 1.0" Diameter Tube
- Outlet Port: 1/2" NPT
- Weight: 6.3lbs
- Ships USPS Priority medium flat rate box to all 50 USA states.
- When looking at shaft and pump mounting surface, the shaft spins Clock Wise. Your engine needs to spin Counter Clockwise as you look at that shaft.
Small Pump Mount:
- Length: 4-1/6"
- Pump Side: 2-3/4" bolt circle , 2" center-center (8 mounting holes, so you can mount the pump at a right-angle or at a 45 degree angle to fit your specific need - versatile!)
- Engine Side: 3-9/16" bolt circle, measures 2.5" between adjacent holes center-center
- Durable case iron construction
- Adjustable pump position in 45 degree increments
- Compatible with most 4-7HP gas engines
- Direct replacement for many 15-27 ton log splitter
Lovejoy LO75 Coupler
This kit includes two LO75 coupler halves and one rubber spider to connect the pump to your engine. Choose your engine crank-shaft size from the drop-down menu, 3/4" 5/8" or 7/8"
Pump to Mount Bolts, Lock Washers, Nuts
- Includes the required bolts, nuts and lock washers required to mount the pump to the mount. You'll supply your own engine mounting bolts.