ToolTuff, 4000psi Gas-Powered Hydraulic Power Unit, Mobile Power Pack Station - Power Implements, Dump Trailers, Etc
The Tool-Tuff Portable Hydraulic Power Station
From Tool-Tuff Direct - Your Source for Affordable Hydraulics Since 2012!
The Tool-Tuff PHP is the perfect solution to your mobile hydraulic power needs. Powered by a small gasoline engine and 11/2 GPM hydraulic pump, the PHP is used to power grain conveyors, hydraulic motors, auger systems, lifts, dump trailers or anything else that runs off of hydraulic power.
- Powered by a reliable and trusted AgKNX 7hp Engine. (Choose electric or pull start from the Drop-down menu)
- Uses a 2-stage pump. Flow is 11 gpm at lower pressures and at higher pressures the pump kicks to the second stage and drops to 2 gpm.
- Delivers up to 2 gallons per minute (GPM) at 4000 psi (pressure can be lowered via the valve)
- Two-way control valve features a detent on one output port so you can keep your equipment under pressure without holding your hand on it. When pressed in the opposite direction the valve actuates as long as you have your hand on it. (no detent)
- Dual 1/2" Ag quick connect fittings supplied (one male, one female)
- 10 or 5 Gal capacity
- Removable handle on one end, (welded handle on the other)
- Rubber feet/isolators
- Magnetic drain plug
- 40 micron 1/4-turn breather cap (picture shows old-style breather cap, this one is supplied with the new 1/4-turn gasketed cap w/strainer)
- 6-month warranty