Hydraulic Log Splitter Cylinder, 4.5" Bore, 24" Stroke (5" OD) Clevis Style Mount
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Log Splitter Cylinder, 4.5" Bore, 24" Stroke (5" OD) Clevis Style Mount
Our cylinders will replace your original worn-out double-acting TSC Husky, SplitMaster, Oregon, SpeeCo and many other cylinders that have the double-ear mounting clevis as shown in our pictures without any modifications needed. Most of the time they are direct-fit. All fit-up dimensions are listed in the picture section of this ad.
- All welded design
- Direct replacement for TSC Husky, SplitMaster, Oregon, SpeeCo and many others
- USA seller
- This cylinder to be used with any 2 stage gear pump (Common are 11gpm, 13gpm and 16gpm)
- Provides approximately 27 tons of splitting force
- Double-Acting (Forward and Reverse
- Rebuildable (seals can be replaced)
- 1-3/4" Chrome rod with 9/16" mounting hole for wedge mounting
- Double mounting clevis design to accept 1-1/8"
- 24" stroke
- 4-1/2" diameter bore
- 1/2" NPT hydraulic ports
- 3500 maximum operating pressure
- Painted black
- 1-1/8" Clevis mounting holes to mount cylinder at front of beam
- Ships via UPS ground to the lower 48 states only!!!