28 GPM Two Stage Log Splitter Pump
- This Versatile, high quality pump is ideal for Log Splitters or any other piece of equipment requiring high speed low pressure and low speed high pressure circuits.
- 21 and 7 GPM gear sets combine for 28 GPM total.
- Max Pressure 4000psi intermittent, 3000PSI continuous.
- Max RPM: 4000
- Shaft size 5/8"
- Keyway 3/16"
- Inlet 1" npt
- Outlet 3/4 not
- SAE 2-Bolt Mount
- Requires about 15 hp or more to run efficiently.
- Looking at shaft side, pump rotates clockwise - Your engine must spin counter clockwise when looking at the shaft!!!!
- Pump can be mounted in vertical or horizontal positions - must have 100% positive fluid supply or pump will burn up.
Large Pump Mount
- New Hydraulic Pump & Gas Engine Adapter Mount
- Make sure this will fit before ordering as not all engines have standard mounting
- Works with any of the 22gpm and 28gpm 2-stage log splitter pumps
- The hole pattern for the pump side is the standard SAE-A 2-bolt pattern
- Bracket Length is approx. 5.5"
- This kit includes two LO90 coupler halves and one rubber spider to connect the pump to your engine. Choose your engine's crankshaft diameter from the drop-down menu 3/4", 7/8", 1", 1-1/8"
- Pump to Mount Bolts, Lock Washers, Nuts
- Includes the required bolts, nuts and lock washers required to mount the pump to the mount. You'll supply your own engine mounting bolts.