PTO Link Compact Quick-Connect System - Implement (Male) Plate, Fits Tractors up to 40 HP
The PTO Link Compact system is specifically designed to work for most subcompact and compact tractors up to 40 HP*, and is designed to quickly and safely connect/disconnect tractors and implements at the PTO...in seconds! The PTO Link is the original, universal quick-connect system that consists of two interconnecting plates (female/male). For best results, every tractor should have the Tractor Plate (Female) installed and every implement should have an Implement Plate (Male) installed. Our limited warranty covers all manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship of all PTO Link parts for one year from the date of purchase (warranty booklet enclosed).*The Compact System is specifically designed to work for smaller tractor PTO splines (less than 3 inches), but can also be used on standard PTO spline lengths (up to 40 HP). It is the required system for certain tractor models: Kubota BX, B & LX Series, John Deere 2520, Kioti CS2510, Yanmar SA424, New Holland Workmaster 25S, Cub Cadet 6284D, Bad Boy 3026 and LS MT125, which are not compatible with our HD system. Note: Most other tractors (up to 130 HP) are compatible with our PTO Link HD model, so IF your tractor model is NOT listed above and your tractor spline length is greater than 3″, the PTO Link HD System is your alternate option. The PTO Link system IS NOT an adapter. To be in compliance with ASABE standards, do not use PTO Link in combination with PTO adapters. Safety Notice: As an important safety precaution, be sure to turn off tractor’s engine during installation, shield any rotating parts and do not wear any loose clothing that could become entangled and pulled into the machine. PTO safety is extremely important and every precaution should be taken.<br><br>
- COMPATIBILITY: PTO Link Compact system works with rear 6-spline 540 RPM PTO (for tractors up to 40 HP). Built to last (AISI 4140 hardened alloy steel with QPQ℠ finish)
- EASY INSTALL & USE: Easily connect your mower, shredder, tiller or any PTO driven implement in seconds! SIMPLE one-step installation for each plate and easy removal. No special tools or extra installation hardware required (i.e., no set screws, snap rings or retaining clips)
- LENGTH ADDED: When fully installed, the PTO Link Compact system adds approximately 4.5 inches to the overall length of the driveline. Works for smaller tractor PTO splines (less than 3 inches), but can also be used on standard PTO spline lengths (up to 40 HP). IMPORTANT: See product description, for list of tractors (under 40 HP) that REQUIRE the Compact system.
- NOTICE for Kubota BX tractors ONLY! The specially designed Lift Arm Stabilizer Replacement Plate is required when using in conjunction with the PTO Link Compact system on all BX series tractors. This REPLACEMENT plate retains all of the functionality of the original Kubota part, but shortens its overall length to avoid making any contact with the PTO Link system when the lift arm hydraulics are in full-lift position.
- SYSTEM INCLUDES: This product is for a single Compact Implement (Male) Plate only. The Compact Tractor (Female) Plate will also be needed to complete the quick-connect system.