PTO Link HD Quick-Connect System - Tractor (Female) Plate, Fits Tractors 35 HP to 130 HP
The PTO Link HD system is specifically designed to work for larger tractors 35 HP to 130 HP, and recommended for all tractors using mowers/shredders 6 feet or wider and/or flex-wing/batwing rotary cutters. The PTO Link system is designed to quickly and safely connect/disconnect tractors and implements at the PTO... in seconds! The PTO Link is the original, universal quick-connect system that consists of two interconnecting plates (female and male). For best results, every tractor should have the Tractor Plate (Female) installed and every implement with a PTO driveline should have an Implement Plate (Male) installed. OUR LIMITED WARRANTY covers all manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship of all PTO Link parts for one year from the date of purchase (warranty booklet enclosed). OTHER PTO Link PRODUCTS: PTO Link Compact System is specifically designed to work for smaller tractor PTO splines (less than 3 inches), but can also be used on standard PTO spline lengths (up to 40 HP). It is the required system for certain tractor models: Kubota BX, B & LX Series, John Deere 2520, Kioti CS2510, Yanmar SA424, New Holland Workmaster 25S, Cub Cadet 6284D, Bad Boy 3026 and LS MT125, which are not compatible with our HD system. SAFETY NOTICE: As an important safety precaution, be sure to turn off tractor’s engine during installation, shield any rotating parts and do not wear any loose clothing that could become entangled and pulled into the machine. PTO safety is extremely important and every precaution should be taken.<br><br>
- COMPATIBILITY: PTO Link HD System works with rear 6-spline 540 RPM PTO (for tractors 35 HP to 130 HP), and designed for all tractors using mowers/shredders 6 feet or wider and/or flex-wing/batwing rotary cutters. BUILT TO LAST (AISI 4140 hardened alloy steel with QPQ℠ finish)
- EASY INSTALLATION/USE: Easily connect your mower, shredder, tiller or any PTO driven implement in seconds! Simple one-step installation for each plate and easy removal. No special tools or extra installation hardware required (i.e., no set screws, snap rings or retaining clips)
- LENGTH ADDED: When fully installed, the PTO Link HD system adds approximately 5 inches to the overall length of the driveline (works on PTO spline lengths 3” or greater)
- The PTO Link is NOT an adapter. To be in compliance with ASABE standards, do not use the PTO Link system in combination with PTO adapters.
- INCLUDES: This product is for a single HD Tractor (Female) Plate only. The HD Implement (Male) Plate will also be needed to complete the quick-connect system. (Plunger Pin included with every tractor/female plate-extras ordered separately)