Tool Tuff 19.5 GPM Hydraulic 2-Stage Log Splitter Hydraulic Pump, Hi/Lo,w/Right-Angle Suction Fitting. Replace for Black Diamond & DHT
The 2-stage pump is excellent for use on log splitters, press & machine tools, power units for snow plows, small displacement and modest pressure hydraulic system. It can provide faster cycle times & higher possible pressure with small engine.
This is same pump used by certain vintage Black Diamond and DHT 35 and 37 Ton Log splitters. If you have a Black Diamond/DHT with the elbow for the suction hose this is the replacement.
The 2-stage pump can give you faster cycle times and higher possible pressure with a small engine. Excellent for use on log splitters, 85% efficient.
Features & Specifications:
- Stages: 2
- GPM: 19.5
- 9 plus HP required
- Construction: Extrusion Aluminum
- Max. Operation Speed: 3600RPM
- Max. Operation Pressure: 3500PSI
- Shaft Extension: 1.5"
- Shaft Diameter: 1/2"
- Bolt Pattern: 4 bolts on 2" x 2" square (See listing photo
- Keyed Shaft: 1/8" Square
- Inlet Port: 1.0" Diameter Bent Tube
- Outlet Port: 1/2" NPT (Do NOT use an orb fitting which is an o-ring fitting)
- Weight: 6.3lbs
- Ships USPS Priority medium flat rate box to all 50 USA states.
- When looking at shaft and pump mounting surface, the shaft spins Clock Wise. Your engine needs to spin Counter Clockwise as you look at that shaft.