ToolTuff 5gal, 7gpm, 900psi Gas-Powered Hydraulic Power Unit, Mobile Power Pack Station - Power Implements, Dump Trailers, Etc
The Tool-Tuff Portable Hydraulic Power Station
From Tool-Tuff Direct - Your Source for Affordable Hydraulics Since 2012!
The Tool-Tuff PHP is the perfect solution to your mobile hydraulic power needs. Powered by a small gasoline engine and 7 GPM hydraulic pump, the PHP is used to power grain conveyors, hydraulic motors, auger systems, lifts, dump trailers or anything else that runs off of hydraulic power.
Ships free to a commercial address or address with a method of unloading a crate from the back gate of a semi truck (fork lift, bucket tractor). Additional charges may apply for extremely remote areas but we will check with you before shipping the order if that is the case. Lift-gate Service to get the crate off of the semi is an extra fee that you will be charged by the freight company if you need this service.
- Powered by a reliable and trusted Briggs & Stratton 950 Series or our trusted house-brand AgKNX Engine. (Choose from the Drop-down menu)
- Delivers up to 7.1 gallons per minute (GPM) at 900 psi (pressure is adjustable)
- Two-way control valve features a detent on one output port so you can keep your equipment under pressure without holding your hand on it. When pressed in the opposite direction the valve actuates as long as you have your hand on it. (no detent)
- Dual 1/2" Ag quick connect fittings supplied (one male, one female)
- 5.6 Gal capacity
- Removable handle on one end, (welded handle on the other)
- Rubber feet/isolators
- Magnetic drain plug
- 40 micron 1/4-turn breather cap (picture shows old-style breather cap, this one is supplied with the new 1/4-turn gasketed cap w/strainer)
- 6-month warranty