ToolTuff 10 gal, 7gpm, 2100psi Gas-Powered Hydraulic Power Unit, Mobile Power Pack Station - Power Implements, cement saw, Etc
The Tool-Tuff Portable Hydraulic Power Station
From Tool-Tuff Direct - Your Source for Affordable Hydraulics Since 2012!
The Tool-Tuff PHP is the perfect solution to your mobile hydraulic power needs. The PHP is powered by a large gasoline engine and 7 GPM hydraulic pump. The PHP is used to power grain conveyors, hydraulic motors, auger systems, lifts, dump trailers, cement saws, grout pumps or anything else that runs off of hydraulic power.
Freight is an added $200-$300. See shipping price at checkout.
- Powered by a reliable and trusted AgKNX 15hp, 420cc Engine.
- Delivers up to 7.1 gallons per minute (GPM) at 2100 psi (pressure is adjustable)
Valve (2-options in the pulldown):
- Two-way A7 valve features a detent on one output port so you can keep your equipment under pressure without holding your hand on it. When pressed in the opposite direction the valve actuates as long as you have your hand on it. Ideal for actuating cylinders or truck beds.
- Flow control valve: Ideal for equipment that needs a consistent pressure and flow. Cement saws, grout pumps, etc.
- Dual 1/2" Ag quick connect fittings supplied (one male, one female)
- 10 Gal capacity
- Removable handle on both ends of the tank (welded handle on the other)
- Battery mount
- Rubber feet/isolators
- Magnetic drain plug
- 40 micron 1/4-turn breather cap (picture shows old-style breather cap, this one is supplied with the new 1/4-turn gasketed cap w/strainer)
- 6-month warranty
PHP can be ready to ship in about 2 days after order is received.
** Model with flow control valve will require an extra week to process. Please call to verify.